The bayernhafen Bamberg has developed into an innovative, multifunctional freight traffic centre of supraregional importance over the last few years.
- 2.9 million tonnes turnover
- 96 hectares total area size
- 75 companies from the fields of logistics (freight forwarders, shipping companies), production, recycling, suppliers and the service sector with 1.800 direct employees (plus 4.000 indirect jobs in the region)
- logistics competence on-site
- strategic geocentral location in Europe
- direct connections to european economic centres and mayor trading cities
- facility management
The locational advantages are obvious.
In all our work, we observe the credo of sustainability.